How to Study for a Test:
Here is a simple way to use the assignments, notes and text to review. Don't be afraid to mark up your papers with highlights or sticky notes.
- Vocab - Use as a checklist. Do you understand each term?
- Summary Notes - Do you recall all of the basic concepts? Highlight those you don't recall.
- Topic Questions or Brochures - Do the details make sense? Can you recognize connections or patterns? or identify related terms? Are there any real life examples given?
- Notes - Use checkmarks to identify any terms or concepts that have already been covered and highlight those that might give you trouble. Review any diagrams and make note of terms you don't know.
- Worksheets - Use these to review details and connections. Do you know the answers to the questions already?
- Review Quizzes (in textbook following vocab) - Can you answer all of these questions? If so, you have all of the basics covered!